Monday, October 30, 2006

Who Am I?

by Uday Jhunjhunwala

I was a man, a very important man,
perhaps the most important man,
because I had a purpose, a very
significant purpose, perhaps the
single most significant purpose.

My single most significant purpose
was to spend my life in search of the
meaning of life, of all of life, perhaps
of all life from forever until forever.

In the search of the meaning of all
life from forever until forever, I came
came across hurdles, very big hurdles,
perhaps the very biggest hurdles that
have every existed.

When I came across the very biggest
hurdles that have ever existed, I asked
questions, many questions, perhaps an
infinite number of questions.

And when I asked an infinite number
of questions, I came to the conclusion
that I knew little, very little, perhaps
absolutely nothing at all.

As I came to the conclusion that I knew
absolutely nothing at all, I started to
think that my purpose was insignificant,
very insignificant, perhaps completely
insignificant.

When I started to think that my purpose
was completely insignificant, I realized
that I may be unimportant, very unimportant,
perhaps the least important person in the
world.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uday, i agree wholeheartedly with both your premise and conclusion...well done!

--Lydia Cortes

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uday, I don't think you are the least important person. Well to someone in this world you are for sure the most important.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home